Sunday, June 5, 2011

Soul Calibur II - Mitisurgui Arcade Playthrough Part 2

Soul Calibur II and its characters (except Link, he's with Nintendo) are copyright of Namco and was released on the PS2, Gamecube and X-Box. This is the Gamecube Version. Recording and gameplay done by me. NOTE: The computer opponent is Ultra Hard, holy crap! I've been wanting to show off this great fighting game for a while. One that I've gotten pretty decent with in my time playing. Granted, I doubt I'm at the competitive level, but here's one of my main 3 characters and probably my best (I will play others of course). Mitisurgui's a great character to play and he's easy to pick. His moves are quick and not exactly predictable and they can be pretty strong when you get a string going. However, as you might notice, his lows are few and far between and you DEFINITELY need them if you wanna really rock with him. Here, we will finish off the game and make all these bastards (well, except) pay for being in the samurai's way. Enjoy the video!

See Also : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment